Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Trading in ebay Singapore

Recently started selling some old stuff on ebay. Response quite good, managed to sell off some stuff that is lying around for some "allowance". Haha.

Did some trading and even got some free games from ebay (indirectly). I bought a bundle of 9 xbox games from a very nice lady for S$98 dollars. Turn out that 2 of the games are for xbox 360. I manage to resell this 2 items in ebay for S$30 and S$30.50. Currently, trying to resell one of the extra xbox game (that i already have) for S$20. Practically, my remaining games are FREE!! ^^.

Next thing I did, i went to ebay US and bought 2 xbox games (new) which cost me S$19 each including shipping !!!. Just got my package today. The same games are retailing at S$39.90 each in Singapore. However, the games i received are in NTSC-US which i just realised that my xbox might not be able to play. There are 3 region setting for Xbox :-(. Anyway, the moral of the story is, you can actually buy items from ebay international (US, UK, Aust etc) and resell in Singapore and make a profit out of it.

Visit my ebay at http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/fruits75/

The next time will discuss further on doing business in eBay !!!

1 comment:

Jonathan Tang said...

My games can be played in XBox NTSC-J Box !!! yeah yeah yeah.