Thursday, June 7, 2007

eBay Seller OnRamp Course (FREE)

I signed up the eBay Seller OnRamp Course that train you to sell on ebay.

Very interesting, its consist of 3 lessons of 1 hr each over the phone and its FREE. Today is my first lesson (but i skip straight to lesson 2 as i already completed all of lesson one on my own).

Basically, its a step by step guide over the phone 1. to register with ebay and paypal (get yourself certified) 2. Sell internationally (you need to pay insertion fee for this) and 3. ebay store and Q and A.

You can register here at http://pages.ebay.com.sg/onramp/ if you are interested in this training.

Manage to post my first item for international exposure (i.e. posting in ebay.com) and keep my finger cross that someone will bid for my item !!!. ^.^"

No comments: